Love Me For Who I Am, ThankYouVeryNice♥
218.186.11.246 My I.P ADDRESS.

Photobucket

Nama saya TIA♥


I don't owe anyone a living :]
My favorite word is AWESOME
Jepon's Baby Daughter, i will be Waiting.
I am different from others. Yes, I am Unique.
I choose My friends so be Lucky if You're One♥



i will reply with, 'Tia♥'



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Tuesday, June 21, 2011 @ 9:54 PM
Okay, it's really weird O.o I mean, I've been gone for months now and suddenly...
Heh! ^^ Hello people! Well, I don't even know if i still have readers in Mai blog or not.
However still, who cares right? :) Now, a lot has been happening in Mai life-.- Literally~
I mean, I can't even deal w some of the things that has been happening lately. But, it's okay.
Shit happens! :/ The reason of why I have decided to start blogging is because of somone :) Hehe!

IKA NOVITRI <3

Okay baby, sorry I've got no photos. It's all in Mai thumbdrive :)
Yes, i dah masukkan situ. Thanks to you, Mai itchy hands wanna start blogging again.
Weeeee~ I got not many things on mind right now but this will do alright?
Insyaallah, I will start blogging. Pray hard :D See You tomorrow! <3