Love Me For Who I Am, ThankYouVeryNice♥
218.186.11.246 My I.P ADDRESS.

Photobucket

Nama saya TIA♥


I don't owe anyone a living :]
My favorite word is AWESOME
Jepon's Baby Daughter, i will be Waiting.
I am different from others. Yes, I am Unique.
I choose My friends so be Lucky if You're One♥



i will reply with, 'Tia♥'



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Saturday, June 25, 2011 @ 10:47 PM
I doubt I still have people reading mai blog like seriously-.- Haha, dead!
Mai life has been like messed up ever since He left. However, I know this is all
part and parcels of life and I am ready to go thru it. No worries, I know I will be able to.
Anyways, recently I read back all mai old posts. Since the first day I start this, 22July2009.
Till nearly the end. Well, I don't know whether am I still good at this shit or not but, it's worth.
I have been going thru a lot of downs and I have only been feeling ups once in a while.
Seriously, I don't even know if ups exists or not :/ Ish! Susah betul la eh. But, it's okay it's alright.
It's been really long since I last blogged, I don't know what to write anymore. Okay, maybe I
should re-create mai tag-b and therefore use this back alright :) Gimme a sec ay. Done w it.
I think I shall blog about somethings. So read, if you wanna know what, alright :)

 Ika Novitri :P Haha, mesti suka kan I post pasal you in mai blog.
Yerla, daily reader from dulu-dulu whuat! Now, am glad you are mai daily reader.
I don't know why but it makes things easier. I mean, you would know why am sad at etc easily.
It's a good thing, i guess. However, please. I mean it, please don't ever backstab or betray me :/
You know how much I'v gone thru and I don't want history to repeat. Glad you could stand mai
nuisance and based on attitude wise, we are both alright :) I hope I will succeed in making you happy.
Heh! Now, whatever that is happening in your life, if I can help, I will alright :) Please smile.
I know your facing some difficulties now but I promise I will be there, only if you need me okay
TiaaIkaa'18June11 :D AjibShark. 

I will post again soon :) Thanks Ika Novitri. She's the reason I wanna continue blogging