Love Me For Who I Am, ThankYouVeryNice♥
218.186.11.246 My I.P ADDRESS.

Photobucket

Nama saya TIA♥


I don't owe anyone a living :]
My favorite word is AWESOME
Jepon's Baby Daughter, i will be Waiting.
I am different from others. Yes, I am Unique.
I choose My friends so be Lucky if You're One♥



i will reply with, 'Tia♥'



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Friday, March 4, 2011 @ 11:49 PM
Yay! :] I've changed My profile banner. Hehehe!
I know I haven't been posting much but yeah~ I have My reasons.
It's March already! That means My Sweet 16 is coming sooooooooooooon
It's already March the 4th to be exact and that means, 4more days to a month of 
Me having a crush on Myraversideboy/Mymrfirefighter :] And another 6more days to
MY BIRTHDAY! :] I excited la, please ah please! Will be heading down Town tomorrow.
Hopefully Myraversideboy will be able to come aye. Rindu Dia setengah mati tahu tak! :|
I don't really know what to post about, any daily readers has any request? Tagboard is by the side.
TAG ME LA!--' ALAMAK! IRRITATING LA YOU ALLLLLL But I still love You all :] Hehe!



Amacam cakap, nice right My eyes? Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! :] Tidak la.

K. I will blog again soon. Texting Myraversideboy now :]










- I want You to be the one to change Me