Love Me For Who I Am, ThankYouVeryNice♥
218.186.11.246 My I.P ADDRESS.

Photobucket

Nama saya TIA♥


I don't owe anyone a living :]
My favorite word is AWESOME
Jepon's Baby Daughter, i will be Waiting.
I am different from others. Yes, I am Unique.
I choose My friends so be Lucky if You're One♥



i will reply with, 'Tia♥'



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Tuesday, March 22, 2011 @ 2:07 PM
oh my god, was talking on the phone with myexboyfriend, mamat
finally he told me that, he reads my blog almost everyday~ that touches me, a lot.
because, then i thought that he doesn't even bother about me :'] thank you v much, mamat

anyways, am sorry i haven't been updating. haha! didn't have any mood to even think of my
blog as i didn't get the things i want for my birthday :| boooooooolshit! haha! it's okay.
oh yes, am changing my number real soon! weeeeeeeeeeeee~ finally am gonna be using line :]
haha! perangai budak kental sia mok! oh yes, i wanna say thanks to those LOYAL daily readers.
i mean, thanks for tagging and telling me to update this dusty and colorful blog. *singing, 'what's my name!*
hahaha, can't even concentrate! i have been going out and honestly, i didn't really enjoy my holidays--
so yes, new photos okay! :]














those are the photos of me :] nice?
mix days of when i went to bukitpanjang, town and kudakepang
although it's not my favorite kumpulan, still i enjoyed going because SRIULAN was there!
and yes, this coming 10thAPRIL2011. it's gonna be sriulan's keluaran! excited much! :]
i can finally see, exboyfriendmamat mabuk!





alhamdullilah, cintamatiamel17 is doing well :] dah masuk 5 bulan pun.
i wanna go farther please! yes, of course we have new photos!








and finally, AFTER WHAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!
gosh, I FINALLY GOT TO MEET UNCLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
he went to telungterunggo's keluaran and of course, TIA AMBIL GAMBAR! :]
i luv u so much, uncle. I SWEAR!