Love Me For Who I Am, ThankYouVeryNice♥
218.186.11.246 My I.P ADDRESS.

Photobucket

Nama saya TIA♥


I don't owe anyone a living :]
My favorite word is AWESOME
Jepon's Baby Daughter, i will be Waiting.
I am different from others. Yes, I am Unique.
I choose My friends so be Lucky if You're One♥



i will reply with, 'Tia♥'



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Friday, February 4, 2011 @ 11:59 AM

You will and always be My best cousin. No matter how much or how different I change.
It's just that, Am not only a cousin, Am also like a sister :| Reason of why I change~
I didn't change, I just change towards You. I NEVER CHANGE TOWARDS THE REST.
Except for You. Why? Because I feel different. To Me, Your not the same Nana, I know :|
You never know how I feel. You know how flirtatious I am, You know what are My favorite
topics to talk/gossip about. But You don't like all that. Why didn't I tell You earlier? I didn't wanna
hurt You. I am happy if You are. I'd rather see Myself hurt. I love You, Nana It hurts that You don't
believe. If I don't care or love You, I wouldn't have cried yesterday. I would have not care. I was
touched when You cried, I was touched when You notice I was changing, but I only change towards You.
Nana, reason of why I don't wanna go out with You is because You know that some of the Aunties don't
like to see You together with Me and sometimes, when I can go out. You can't, when You can, I can't. Not
only that. I come home really late at night when Am with My friends. I just don't want You to do the same.
I don't want people to blame Me, again :'| I have My reasons, Best Cousin. Still~ I love You




- I miss the old times, Nana. Escape Theme Park. Remember? :'[