Love Me For Who I Am, ThankYouVeryNice♥
218.186.11.246 My I.P ADDRESS.

Photobucket

Nama saya TIA♥


I don't owe anyone a living :]
My favorite word is AWESOME
Jepon's Baby Daughter, i will be Waiting.
I am different from others. Yes, I am Unique.
I choose My friends so be Lucky if You're One♥



i will reply with, 'Tia♥'



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Tuesday, February 15, 2011 @ 9:33 PM

Wondering why the random photo? Haha! That's because Dee is here. As in He came My place.
Yes after such a longlonglonglonglonglonglonglong time--' Hahaha! Rindu tapi tak cari. We talked a lot
Some of You might think His any other random guy friend but nah~ You Guys are WRONG. I've known
Him since I was young, when We were in Primary3 till Alhamdullilah, now :] Yes, His one of the best.
Never fail to make Me smile oh yes and also His the one that has seen all sides of Me. Angry, sad etc. We 
have not met up for months already and suddenly We randomly feel like meeting. Done talking about Him.
Whatever it is, remember this. 'Jodoh di tangan Tuhan.
*HAHAHAHA! TOOK AMAZING PHOTOS. SHALL UPLOAD IT SOON :D*

Wow! It has been 5 days since I last blogged. Yes, sorry~ Wasn't home for 2 days. Which was on
Friday the 11th and Saturday the 12th. Then on Sunday the 13th, I went out and again yesterday which was
Monday the 14th too :] Many photos were taken and loads of new friends were made It's something
blessed. I miss Chingay so much :| All the ups and downs I experienced. I enjoyed each and every practice.


In another 2 more daysTiaMel' 171010.






- Why do You have to shove Me away?