Love Me For Who I Am, ThankYouVeryNice♥
218.186.11.246 My I.P ADDRESS.

Photobucket

Nama saya TIA♥


I don't owe anyone a living :]
My favorite word is AWESOME
Jepon's Baby Daughter, i will be Waiting.
I am different from others. Yes, I am Unique.
I choose My friends so be Lucky if You're One♥



i will reply with, 'Tia♥'



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Wednesday, February 16, 2011 @ 11:57 PM

Tonight, this is gonna be specially for SoffinaElmelda
Alhamdullilah, We really made it through. I mean, We fought and have misunderstandings a lot!
But yes, Your always Number1. I have never regretted knowing You. I could remember almost everything
We've done. Especially, My favorite .... EAST COAST PARK. Yes, that's where We sit and seriously 
spend some time together. I don't know how to put words anymore. There's so many things I wanna say.
Baby, thanks for being there for Me. Your the greatest and sweetest la Tho My messages or what I post
might not be as sweet as Yours but trust Me, deep down I have never given up on You. That's the reason 
why I keep chasing :'] Okay, Am seriously out of words. I can't explain anymore. I love you so muxh, Baby!
SATU TUJUH SATU KOSONG! CINTAMATIAMEL

HAPPY FOURTH MONTHSARY :]