Love Me For Who I Am, ThankYouVeryNice♥
218.186.11.246 My I.P ADDRESS.

Photobucket

Nama saya TIA♥


I don't owe anyone a living :]
My favorite word is AWESOME
Jepon's Baby Daughter, i will be Waiting.
I am different from others. Yes, I am Unique.
I choose My friends so be Lucky if You're One♥



i will reply with, 'Tia♥'



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Sunday, February 6, 2011 @ 7:35 PM
Shock! :D I am at home on a Sunday. Normally I will be at Perkampungan.
But it's okay, tired la. Yesterday came home late, so I shall chill at home today.
Currently uploading SriUlan's videos and also texting Amaliah MelBaby and ExBoyfriendMamat
is at Perkampungan watching SeriGembara. Was there earlier on with Mama and Auntie but went
home as I had some school stuffs to settle. Tomorrow I've got Chingay Practice from 7Pm-10Pm.
Then I've got another practice on the 10th also from 7Pm-10Pm :D Now, on the 11th is the
actual performance 1 which starts from 2Pm-11.30Pm. Stress! It's a school day. How? Shall plan
with My Girls tomorrow when All of Us meet for night practice :] I just can't wait for CityAlive Mesti
enjoy punya! As for now, Am busy chatting with AndiTissue and AmirulIskandar--' Dua-dua irritating!
Eem is outside now with *KAY, BINGIT! AKU TERCLOSE FACEBOOK! THEN NOW MUST
RE-UPLOAD! KEPALA PANTAT BETUL! SIAL AH!--' KAY TAK APA, CHILLAH MANGGO~
OOPS! KAY BACK TO WHERE I STOP EH!* His friend. I don't know where He is and what is He
up to. So yeah~ As for the rest, They are at Botanic Garden, I think~ Having picnic. Boo :| Didn't tag along.
*GOSH! THIS POST IS LIKE VERY WORDY. Hmm~ SHALL PUT IN SOME PHOTOS*


Okay, ini pecah gila please! :D Ini semua time Secondary 1 and Secondary 2.
Masih time-time kental buah lychee :P


Ah ini time sekarang! Dah jadi Hotstuff Baby Sachek :D Okay, dah rabak!
Puji diri sendiri. Haha! Am bored la. Nobody's entertaining Me.
Oh and yes people! My hair's not long like how it is in the photo above.
Now My hair's like this. *TENGOK BAWA*



Nampak tak nampak tak? :] Nice? Alah, if not nice also, can't do anything about it.
Gosh, I just realize that I've been blogging in Malay. But it's okay :] I like it that way.
Sorry, if requested then I shall re-consider. Thanks for tagging and reading Daily Readers!