▲
▲
Love Me For Who I Am, ThankYouVeryNice♥
218.186.11.246 My I.P ADDRESS.

Photobucket

Nama saya TIA♥


I don't owe anyone a living :]
My favorite word is AWESOME
Jepon's Baby Daughter, i will be Waiting.
I am different from others. Yes, I am Unique.
I choose My friends so be Lucky if You're One♥



i will reply with, 'Tia♥'



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Wednesday, February 23, 2011 @ 12:33 AM

Seeing You smile in front of Me, makes My day♥
I will always feel restless if I don't receive Your text messages♥
I feel useless without You telling Me that Am not a burden to You♥
Altho You only take Me as a friend, I don't and I know I wont♥
Your something any girl would like, love, need and want♥
I wished I could rewind time, that way I would have known You sooner♥
Told You once before that I would risk trying my luck to be the girl next door♥
Maybe right now, patience is what I need because I know Your worth waiting for♥
I may not be anything special in Your eyes but trust Me, Your somebody I want in My life♥
Tho I may not know You for long and We might have started of roughly, Am glad You scolded Me♥
If You didn't scold Me, I don't think I would have went up to You and gotten that 1st hug♥
Please keep Me safe in Your heart and never throw Me out because I wanna be there till death apart♥ 
Thank you very much for being there for Me♥
Thank you very much for not giving up on Me♥
Thank you very much for giving Me the chance to prove Myself♥






- MyRaverSideBoy/MyMrFireFighter♥ I've opened up My heart to You.
I shall love You silently and altho We can't be together, will You accept Me to be in Your life?