Love Me For Who I Am, ThankYouVeryNice♥
218.186.11.246 My I.P ADDRESS.

Photobucket

Nama saya TIA♥


I don't owe anyone a living :]
My favorite word is AWESOME
Jepon's Baby Daughter, i will be Waiting.
I am different from others. Yes, I am Unique.
I choose My friends so be Lucky if You're One♥



i will reply with, 'Tia♥'



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Wednesday, February 23, 2011 @ 12:33 AM

Seeing You smile in front of Me, makes My day
I will always feel restless if I don't receive Your text messages
I feel useless without You telling Me that Am not a burden to You
Altho You only take Me as a friend, I don't and I know I wont
Your something any girl would like, love, need and want
I wished I could rewind time, that way I would have known You sooner
Told You once before that I would risk trying my luck to be the girl next door
Maybe right now, patience is what I need because I know Your worth waiting for
I may not be anything special in Your eyes but trust Me, Your somebody I want in My life
Tho I may not know You for long and We might have started of roughly, Am glad You scolded Me
If You didn't scold Me, I don't think I would have went up to You and gotten that 1st hug
Please keep Me safe in Your heart and never throw Me out because I wanna be there till death apart♥ 
Thank you very much for being there for Me
Thank you very much for not giving up on Me
Thank you very much for giving Me the chance to prove Myself






- MyRaverSideBoy/MyMrFireFighter I've opened up My heart to You.
I shall love You silently and altho We can't be together, will You accept Me to be in Your life?