Love Me For Who I Am, ThankYouVeryNice♥
218.186.11.246 My I.P ADDRESS.

Photobucket

Nama saya TIA♥


I don't owe anyone a living :]
My favorite word is AWESOME
Jepon's Baby Daughter, i will be Waiting.
I am different from others. Yes, I am Unique.
I choose My friends so be Lucky if You're One♥



i will reply with, 'Tia♥'



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Sunday, February 20, 2011 @ 11:18 PM

Obviously this is not Tia, this is Fee. Tia’s blog is dead, I know right .__. Give her time daily readers, cause she’s tired tonight. She will update soon, if she’s not lazy nor tired. J I miss this lovely lady up there, she’s the noisiest, cheerful, lovely and beyond beautiful babygirl of mine. Am lucky to be one of her friend, because don’t you know that Tia chooses her friend? :\ oh anddddddd, most importantly is.. I MISS KHAIRIN FITRIYA A LOT! Prolly this coming 26th I’m meeting Tia and Lia at Scape (usual place)! *YAYNESS!* can’t wait to hear more stories from the both of them. Sumpah I rindu mereka berdua =( I’ve got no other words except these.

Tia baby, hopefully things aren’t going haywire okay? I tengok U asyik stress up aje. If there’s any problem, I’m here for you. Though we don’t really know each other well yet, but I believe you have the kind soul in yourself. U should be glad that TIAFRILIA & TIAMEL is there for U okay baby? I taknak dengar U pedih-pedih lagik. Seriously I don’t like seeing my cheerful lovely babygirl to be upset.. Be it those aches are from your babygirls or babyboys, just tell me okay? Take care of yourself, make sure I see your widest smile on 26th ay babygirl! ♥♥

Xoxo,
fee-thebimbo