Love Me For Who I Am, ThankYouVeryNice♥
218.186.11.246 My I.P ADDRESS.

Photobucket

Nama saya TIA♥


I don't owe anyone a living :]
My favorite word is AWESOME
Jepon's Baby Daughter, i will be Waiting.
I am different from others. Yes, I am Unique.
I choose My friends so be Lucky if You're One♥



i will reply with, 'Tia♥'



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Saturday, February 26, 2011 @ 12:57 PM
Meeting NazBaby today :] After a few months? Haha!^^ Gonna have a lunch date
Of course at Our favorite place, LONG JOHN SILVER :] Can't wait. Rindu Dia pleaseeee~
Now, after spending an hour or two, I will head down to Town with Rafika Yes, wondering why
I call Her [Rafika] instead of [Lia]? To Me, She's like a bitxh if She's [Lia] Heh! But, honest opinion here.
She's nicer when She's [Rafika] And I wanna be the only one calling Her that :] Alright, I shall not post 
so much. I wanna shower now, nanti MyMrFireFighter/MyRaversideBoy panggil I masham!
 
 





- I LOVE MY RAVERSIDE