Love Me For Who I Am, ThankYouVeryNice♥
218.186.11.246 My I.P ADDRESS.

Photobucket

Nama saya TIA♥


I don't owe anyone a living :]
My favorite word is AWESOME
Jepon's Baby Daughter, i will be Waiting.
I am different from others. Yes, I am Unique.
I choose My friends so be Lucky if You're One♥



i will reply with, 'Tia♥'



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Sunday, February 6, 2011 @ 3:34 AM
' I wanna love love love love You, I'll take You to the sun and I'll to the moon.
And We can go far far far to the stars, Just Me and You, Just You and Me.
I can take You to mars girl, I can take You to mars, I can take You to mars '


Yes, Caprice is Awesome! \m/ As I've said earlier on, AWESOME is My favorite word.
Haha!^^ As for yesterday, Saturday, it was fun! I met like up to 20 people?
And thankyousomuxh to Eem, cause He treated Me supper at Macs :] And in return,
I sincerely gave Him, My iPhone earpiece because He needs it and I don't. See! Nice right? Okay la!^^ 
This Eem irritating like shit. We kept on giving that sat-sat face at Marina :] But it was fun. Heh!


See! He posted this photo in Facebook and then He asked Me this.
'Miss me? haha..Chit!'
Irritating right this guy!^^ But damn! His tall. His 180Cm tall sia. That's like 25Cm different :]
He came down to Sengkang just because He wants Me to accompany Him for supper.
We weren't even close but during supper We talked a lot. Haha! Had fun la!^^
Okay, don't wanna talk about Him already. Later I miss Him more
 SEE! I DO MISS YOU OKAY! Goodnight.





- Seeing Me smile is just something Am good pretending at