Love Me For Who I Am, ThankYouVeryNice♥
218.186.11.246 My I.P ADDRESS.

Photobucket

Nama saya TIA♥


I don't owe anyone a living :]
My favorite word is AWESOME
Jepon's Baby Daughter, i will be Waiting.
I am different from others. Yes, I am Unique.
I choose My friends so be Lucky if You're One♥



i will reply with, 'Tia♥'



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Thursday, February 17, 2011 @ 11:31 PM
I thought I have friends who understands Me well. Guess Am mistaken :|
Yes, Am not good/fine/great or whatever nice words there is.
For the very first time, Am keeping everything inside. I need to cry it out. Help!
Also for the very first time, Am keeping My relationship low, very low. I don't want anything to
go wrong like all the past relationships. I need to meet , I need to hear 's voice, it sooth Me :|
But 's working, sigh~ Call Me soon please if You can, I really wanna let it all out. I can't keep it
to Myself. Am sick and tired of the same thing repeating and also from the same people. Gosh~
Alhamdullilah, I will be meeting tomorrow. I can't wait. I wanna enjoy My time with :']
Went over to VivoCity with Lia just now and went really near Sentosa. Yes, We chilled.
Ambil angin katakan :] Will be going there tomorrow with . Alright, goodnight.