Love Me For Who I Am, ThankYouVeryNice♥
218.186.11.246 My I.P ADDRESS.

Photobucket

Nama saya TIA♥


I don't owe anyone a living :]
My favorite word is AWESOME
Jepon's Baby Daughter, i will be Waiting.
I am different from others. Yes, I am Unique.
I choose My friends so be Lucky if You're One♥



i will reply with, 'Tia♥'



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Friday, February 4, 2011 @ 11:37 AM

I know I did mistakes, loads~ Yes, You don't have to remind Me.
But I don't like to see You like this. I know You love Me, yes I do too~
But I just don't see Us together being happy in months/years to come.
I told You already, Kalau Ada Jodoh, Tak Kemana. I tell that to every guy.
I mean not simply because Am a sweet-talker but simply because I can't predict.
Don't cry BabyPolarBear, I may not be there for You as a Girlfriend/Lover.
But still, BABYLION's always there for You. Your bestfriend
You have to chill, don't think of things in a negative way :| I don't like this :[
I know You won't read My blog. But I just hope someone will pass this message to You okay?
I know We haven't been contacting as often. We drifted, I shall say. Still~ I care for You.
I don't wanna see You fall this way. Every time I wanna catch You, You will try and run :|
Don't because You know You can't do it without BabyLion. Still 24August2010 lives




- Can't wait for SRIULAN