Love Me For Who I Am, ThankYouVeryNice♥
218.186.11.246 My I.P ADDRESS.

Photobucket

Nama saya TIA♥


I don't owe anyone a living :]
My favorite word is AWESOME
Jepon's Baby Daughter, i will be Waiting.
I am different from others. Yes, I am Unique.
I choose My friends so be Lucky if You're One♥



i will reply with, 'Tia♥'



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Monday, February 21, 2011 @ 8:05 PM
How irritating can You be?--' Stop following the way I blog or edit My blog please.
Don't You have any originality? Damn! Don't step on My head just because I kept quiet.
Ew please! Have some pride in Yourself okay--' 
Problem 1 settled. Another one is YOU! Please, JANGAN STEP GEREK! Aduii~
Know where You stand okay? So yes, thank you v much. Shall not mention names here--'
Wouldn't wanna let these 2 people ruin My Monday

This is the very first time I don't actually hate Monday :] [Y] Happy sia~
I spent My time in school till 415Pm and made My way home slowly. Exhausted yet a  relaxing day.
Listening to TAKE YOU TO MARS by MYCAPTIONC And blogging :]
Thank you v much, FeeBaby for posting up My dusty blog. Shall see You this Saturday alright.
Anyways, Am finally starting to do My Art coursework for N's. Why did I decided I shall start? 
Because, I promised NazBaby I will put in My best effort Thanks for believing in Me, Baby.
It's only 15Minutes to 8Pm and Am sleepy. I think I shall take a warm shower after this post aye.
Today marks TiAfrilia's 4thMonth

My perfume's arriving Awesooooooooooome! :] Tak sabar nak try.

Oh yesyesyes, just so that some of You are wondering.
TIA IS SINGLE
k bai.






Eh, gosh~ Kau terasa ke budak kecik? Alahai. Cakap aja tak mahu jilat balik
kalau dah ludah, ini kau jilat jugak budak tu. Nyahahahah!--' Step dah move on rabak.
Menyampah eh dengan kau, please ah please ah~ Die dah kutuk-kutuk kau, itu pun kau
nak go dengan die. SESUNGGUHNYA, ENGKAU BODOH!