Love Me For Who I Am, ThankYouVeryNice♥
218.186.11.246 My I.P ADDRESS.

Photobucket

Nama saya TIA♥


I don't owe anyone a living :]
My favorite word is AWESOME
Jepon's Baby Daughter, i will be Waiting.
I am different from others. Yes, I am Unique.
I choose My friends so be Lucky if You're One♥



i will reply with, 'Tia♥'



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Saturday, February 19, 2011 @ 1:08 PM
Energy conserving is important. Haha! Kay, merepek--' Spouting nonsensical stuffs
because basically Am hungry. There's no food at home because Mama's not home.
So, what is today's date? 19 isn't it? Well~ Happy Annivery to TiAmylda
And also, Baba's 10th Deathsary is today :| Kay, I rindu Baba banyak-banyak.
Rindu serindu-rindunya. I can't think straight even because I miss Baba so much. Out to town
later in the afternoon. I wanna meet Eem but I don't know if He can make it or not. I owe Him a
birthday hug :] And also Lia's tagging along, I don't know who She's meeting also. Alright! Bai.