Love Me For Who I Am, ThankYouVeryNice♥
218.186.11.246 My I.P ADDRESS.

Photobucket

Nama saya TIA♥


I don't owe anyone a living :]
My favorite word is AWESOME
Jepon's Baby Daughter, i will be Waiting.
I am different from others. Yes, I am Unique.
I choose My friends so be Lucky if You're One♥



i will reply with, 'Tia♥'



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Thursday, February 10, 2011 @ 12:40 AM
Eh boy, I don't dislike You but I hate You. I wouldn't wanna see Your face
anywhere near Me. Yes, this is for You. If there are any informers, please ah~
STAY OUT OF THIS--'
Thought You were somebody better ah, instead. Hahaha! I can't believe Your My
ExBoyfriend. I wasn't ashamed of You but now You are one of the reasons I am this way.
Sorry daily readers, I know that isn't a good way to start blogging after 2 days of resting.
Yes, I've been tired for the past 2 days. I haven't been resting well and I easily fall sick.
As for today, it will be the final practice for Chingay. Then Friday and Saturday will be the day.
Simply can't wait! :] Yes, I wanna enjoy every moment of it. Be it with My Girlfriends/Boyfriends
Actually, the main reason of why Am blogging is because of MissMokLalaDelunaBangs! :P
She asked to blog, so here I am. Sweet right Me?^^ Of course. Haha! Okay, Am seriously not
active with Tumblr. Shall Tumblr after this. I wont be in school for Friday. Haha! Slack sia Tia--'


Papa, when can I meet You? :'[ Baby misses Papa a lot.
It hasn't been great at all. Seriously, everything's different when Your not here.
Isn't there any other way for Me to meet You? Mummy's lucky She gets to see You.
Why can't I have the privilege to see You. I have been thinking a lot lately about You. Sedih :[
I hope You still remember Me okay Papa, because Am Your only BabyDaughter.
Always Jepon's

Am suppose to be asleep now but I can't because I just woke up at 1030Pm.
I've made up My mind, going for Ite and not Polytechnic. Please, don't stop Me from
going where I wanna go. I've been planning since 2008, so don't destroy it for Me. Okay,
let's not talk about school at all. Haha!--' Wanna stay away from that place as far as possible.
Anyways, yeah~ I think I know where I can find complete happiness. Definitely~ Wanna know where?
KUDAKEPANG Yes, if You Guys notice. I will NEVER frown or be upset whenever there's
 kudakepang. But wait~ Before making any conclusions. SRIULAN is the main reason why.
They make Me the happiest :] MelBaby, knows it all Hehe! Can't wait for the next keluaran.


 Yes, His the reason for all this :'] He never fails to make Me happy.
Thank you v much, ExBoyfriendMamat Never stop this smile coming from Me okay?
Because, whenever I see You there in the gelanggang, I smile inside and outside :]

Speaking of which, BILA EH KELUARAN SRIULAN? 









- Trying to find the light to happiness :| Where has all of it gone to?