Love Me For Who I Am, ThankYouVeryNice♥
218.186.11.246 My I.P ADDRESS.

Photobucket

Nama saya TIA♥


I don't owe anyone a living :]
My favorite word is AWESOME
Jepon's Baby Daughter, i will be Waiting.
I am different from others. Yes, I am Unique.
I choose My friends so be Lucky if You're One♥



i will reply with, 'Tia♥'



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Saturday, February 5, 2011 @ 2:23 AM

Damn! This is awesome Okay, Am tearing like nobody's business. Haha!
Wondering why I post that picture? Well~ Read to find out.

Bay, i never been this close to someone whom i called my enemy in the past.
No matter what the outsider might say about us or hating you/me.
I wouldn't care less. Cus i had noone in my life except for amax and Ayid.
Someone whom i call my bestest friend- Mel, might have forgotten about me.
We are not close anymore. I had noone, and that's why i picked u to replace Mel
in my life. I treasure TiAmaliah so much. And i taknak you tinggal kan 30th.
I nak kite sampai bile2. I taknak you mcm mel. I taknak kehilangan sesape lagi.
I sayang you sangatsangat please. Can you promise me that TiAmaliah will last till the end of time?

Saw what I typed above? Amaliah sent Me that :'] Gosh, touched. I swear
Yes, the girl whom everybody knows how much I wasn't close to and how much I blame.
Damn, I just can't believe She sent Me that. I thought She wanted to send some chain message.
But it wasn't anything like that, it wasn't even close to anything of that sort. She really turned My
night upside down :] Bay, must meet ah! Must hug tightly. Seriously, I don't know why. Am smiling now!
I've replied Her already. So yeah~ Everything's settled. Glad She takes Me seriously

As for yesterday, on Friday, I went to Perkampungan for SriUlan :] It was awesome!
Yes, (AWESOME) is My favorite word :P Haha! Now, in Your face Girl! You think 
You were so thick skinned, You thought You were better than Me and etc right?--' Haha!
Everything happened in front of Your own eyes :] You saw everything! Am still the best.
Well, went back early due to sister's nonsense--' But, it's okay~ It's over anyways.
Took some photos but it's in IkaNovitri's and MelBaby's camera. So must wait :| Nevermind.
As for today, suppose to meet LiaBaby but changed of plans and so will be with My other friends.
Standby ah, satu-satu perangai konek and chronic :] Haha! That funfair will be Ours ah!
Top gun, Sky rider, Vortex, Bumper Car! All ah all! :D I can ride all EXCEPT for Vortex. Heh!
Okay, too excited already. Haha! My birthday's coming in almost a month :] Yes, I wanna see
what My friends can get Me Haha! Kay, Aku rabak! But, Am AWESOME :D


LiaBaby, Am very sorry if You've notice Me changing. Yes, I agree that I've changed.
But, I don't know why. Seriously Am just living My life happily. I use to depend on You
and MelBaby but now I wanna try and let go slowly. I wanna live independently. No, I
haven't forgotten You. I wont also, I don't have that kind of intention. Am sorry if I hurt You
a couple of times okay. But You too need to strengthen Yourself up. You can't be too soft.
You can't always go with the flow, sometimes You must move on Your own. Like what Am doing now. 
Am really sorry that I've changed. I choose this path. But rest assured, I will be there if You need Me


It has been sometime since I last spoke of the both of Them right?
 Alhamdullilah, Papa is doing fine there :'] And Uncle is with Us. Why Them now?
Well, I have been thinking of Papa lately. I miss Him a lot tho. I miss that Love He use to give Me.
I can't meet Him. There isn't any possibility but I hope God will let Papa know that I miss Him :|
Yes, I will always be Jepon's Baby Daughter


 Gosh, I couldn't believe My eyes We were so close yesterday during SriUlan.
I dah kata, only SriUlan can make us as close as before :] Heh! Baby, must update Me tau.
Apape terjadi after I dah balik tu. I tak sabar nak dengar. Did He go to Her or anything okay.
Am glad We sang Our 'SatuTujuhSatuKosong' :D And also the new SriUlan poem I made!
'SATU DUA TIGA EMPAT. SRIULAN MEREKA HEBAT'


Haha! Yes, Teman Tapi Mesra since 2009 and Alhamdullilah until today
Still going on :] You never fail to make My day when it comes to SriUlan's keluaran.
Thank you very nice eh ExBoyfriendMamat Tia tetap sayang Mamat please :']


Glad We could talk things out nicely :] Thank you very nice for understanding.
And also, thanks for wanting to be My friend okay. See You later!^^
Jangan tak jadi ah funfair!






- I shall just like You in silence