▲
▲
Love Me For Who I Am, ThankYouVeryNice♥
218.186.11.246 My I.P ADDRESS.

Photobucket

Nama saya TIA♥


I don't owe anyone a living :]
My favorite word is AWESOME
Jepon's Baby Daughter, i will be Waiting.
I am different from others. Yes, I am Unique.
I choose My friends so be Lucky if You're One♥



i will reply with, 'Tia♥'



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Sunday, July 18, 2010 @ 10:13 PM

Hours to go and it will soon be the 3rd Month :/
Tho i haven't been visiting you at your grave, doesn't mean iv forgotten you.
I may not show that i missed you, but honestly i do. A lot :(
I can't see you physically but what i believe in is that i will always see you in me.
Baba, i miss you a lot. I can't stop thinking of you everyday and night.
I mean, your presence is still very strong at home.
And wonders that am the lucky one who gets your bed. I feel lucky :')
We are gonna do your 3rd Tahlil this 31st okay? Eagerness~
♥
Am gonna blog about what i did on Saturday and Sunday okay?
Just short and sweet alright? Really tired~
  • Went out with Baby♥, to get his Giordano Pants at Wisma Atria.
  • Met Cepedd♥ and his brothers at night.
  • Slacked at Cineleisure and waited for Ihsan♥ and Kiki♥ to come.
  • Felt like a maid as i had to carry Ac♥'s bag =.= Ha ha!
  • Was suppose to meet BabyPuteriy♥ but she was late :( I miss her!
  • Baby♥, Cepedd♥, Syukri♥, Ihsan♥, Kiki♥, Ac♥, Ahfie♥ made a move to Taka Garden.
  • I went back home at 935Pm as i was already late. But Baby♥ stayed with the rest.










On Sunday, which was today. Was kinda cock-up =.=" Pathetic.
  • Met Deelah♥ at Bugis around 1245Pm. After i bought my pants :)
  • Proceeded to Somerset, was thinking of watching a movie at Towney.
  • However, Baby♥ wanted to meet me badly as he misses me.
  • Made a move to AngMoKio with Deelah♥.
  • Watched the movie, and went back home at 5Pm.
  • Baby♥ followed me home, and back at 830Pm :)




That's all for Saturday and Sunday.
Wont be meeting Baby
♥ tomorrow i think as Baby♥'s having lessons after school.
As for next week, i will be meeting Zakasha
♥ first, then out with Baby♥ :)
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah(!)
IloveTIAYID&FYKASHA
♥ :D