▲
▲
Love Me For Who I Am, ThankYouVeryNice♥
218.186.11.246 My I.P ADDRESS.

Photobucket

Nama saya TIA♥


I don't owe anyone a living :]
My favorite word is AWESOME
Jepon's Baby Daughter, i will be Waiting.
I am different from others. Yes, I am Unique.
I choose My friends so be Lucky if You're One♥



i will reply with, 'Tia♥'



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Wednesday, July 7, 2010 @ 12:13 AM
♥ Good Evening Daily readers! :) Edited some of my blog photos, nice?
Am only gonna reply some of the tags okay.
ABC: Aww~ Thanks :) Come around often okay? And, you will see hair grow ^^
Passerby: Then how? If straight and curly is not up to your standard.
What do you want me to do? Bald my hair? =.="

RinaJams♥: Hello Babygirl :) Meet up soon okay? Had fun during your birthday~
NazB♥: Haha! Baby, dah lama i cut~ Cuma i pakai headband untuk cover :)
Heehee: Oh tidak, just curl it.
-
Basically, school starts today. Ah yes, very boring day indeed =.="
Wasn't feeling well, due to some reason :/ Sick la. Sigh~
Went to the sick bay at 1130Am and slept till 1230Pm.
Felt slightly better, and went back to class. Just in time for, SocialStudies♥!
Yes, favourite subject. Paid full attention during the 1 lesson of SocialStudies♥~
After school, stayed behind for awhile. Since Bestfriend♥ was still in school.
In the meantime, waited for Baby♥ to text me up. As we planned to meet~
Left school at around 215Pm and made my way to Compass Point.
Met Anis at Banquet, and walked to Polyclinic. Met Baby♥ there.
Slacked with Anis and her friend, Atiqah for a while. Then Me and Baby♥ went home.
I mean, to my place la. Played My Brother's Playstation 3. Haha! Kecoh gila siol :)
Had fun tho, mesti la. I mean, we spent time together. Obviously, will have fun kan.
Baby♥ went home at 630Pm. Cabbed home. And, i don't what happened~ Gosh :/
Claimed that he was sleepy. He slept from 7+ till now ya know :'( Time Check: 1141Pm.
Errrrrgh~ :( ImissBaby♥somuch already. Don't think i will be meeting Baby♥ tomorrow.
Maybe Thursday, if not. All the way up till Saturday~ Long way to go :/ Sigh~
Homework still not done yet. Malasnya nak buat homework =.="
Lagi-lagi am down with pathetic flu. Nonstop sia drip, fuck ah fuck! Jankit Baby♥.
I wanna post something random below, so sesiapa yang terasa. Dia lah orangnya. Okay?
This is random. Seriously random, but if you think that person is you. Then, okay.
I have got nothing to say, as i have already say it's random ^^,
This may be for a girl or a boy~

-
Wanna know why Baby♥ is avoiding you? Well, that's because Baby♥ thinks that your
a total nuisance. Which i think is true, not quite but yes, it is true. Wait, am not passing judgements okay, but not only Me and Baby♥ thought of the same thing.
Someone else thought the same too~ You only go for people with cash, so that they can get you anything you want. Ah, wait~ I didn't say that okay, but Baby♥ said that.
He doesn't hate you, but he dislikes your dissing attitude.
It's really stupid that because of your own attitude, people are starting to hate you :)

Memang padan pun muka kau, nasib kau macam gini~ Seriously!
A lesson learned for you, so that you know. Whose your friends and whose not :)
We have been through numerous conflicts before, even tho things went okay and settled.
Don't ever think that, i accepted you in my life okay?
Baby♥ still thinks that am the best.

And yes, AM HIS FIRST PRIORITY, you clear? ^^
I think imma end this here.
-
People, as i have said. That was random, but if you terasa that makes you the person~
Whatever it is, thanks Daily Readers ♥ for tagging and okay, i wont private my blog :)
Baby♥! :( Irinduyu~ Why tido tak bangun-bangun ny? I tak ada kawan seh :/