▲
▲
Love Me For Who I Am, ThankYouVeryNice♥
218.186.11.246 My I.P ADDRESS.

Photobucket

Nama saya TIA♥


I don't owe anyone a living :]
My favorite word is AWESOME
Jepon's Baby Daughter, i will be Waiting.
I am different from others. Yes, I am Unique.
I choose My friends so be Lucky if You're One♥



i will reply with, 'Tia♥'



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Monday, June 21, 2010 @ 2:07 AM
There's too many stories actually :)
Hopefully, i can remember all okay?
Well! On Monday i went out again.
This time with, Deelah♥, Shasha(s)♥ , Baby♥ , Faiz♥ :)
Actually suppose to be only girls.
But, i think Baby♥ wanted to check on me.
So, i was already with ShashaK♥.
We waited for Deelah♥ and ShashaB♥ outside BurgerKing at Bugis.
It was my first time meeting Deelah♥, and it was great! ^^
We were chatting, gossiping, laughing, teasing
like we have known each other for 10 years. Haha!
Basically, after that we made our way to Towney.
Slacked at WismaAtria's StarBucks and i picked Baby♥
up at Orchard Mrt. And walked back to WismaAtria.
After that, we made our way to CityHall and slack there.
While waiting for Faiz♥ we gossiped and talked.
I accidentally cried and only Shasha(s) saw. Hah =.=
Actually, Baby♥ saw it too. But, i denied.
After that we went out and took photos.
Its in Deelah♥'s and ShashaB♥'s blog :)
Check it out alright?
On Tuesday, Ahkai♥ came to my place.
In case some of you don't know.
Me and Ahkai♥ are related :) In a way where its kinda funny.
Am his Auntie and his my nephew :D Haha !
So, yeah ~ He came down to get his lappy repaired.
While my older brother helped, Me and Ahkai♥ spend some time together.
Ahkai♥ treated me Macdonalds'. * Thanks Kai♥. *
And then, suddenly! We saw someone, haha! ^^
Dearest Ex Boyfriend, CepeddSotDot♥ :D
Skip ~ So Me and Ahkai♥ laughed a lot actually.
On Wednesday, .... Okay i forgot about Wednesday.
Sorry! =.= Haha, seriously lupa.
On Thursday, met up with Deelah♥, Baby♥ and Faiz♥.
Again, fun? Okay-okay lah. Haha! * Ada orang sibok. *
On Friday, i went to Jaybee. To get things done.
Then in the afternoon, met Baby♥ and Faiz♥.
Randomly, it was bored ah. But Faiz♥ made me laugh :)
I went to Baby♥'s crib after that. And slacked for awhile.
After that, i went home. Wheeeeeeeeeeee~
On Saturday, Baby♥ ton my place! ^^
On the way there, we took photos.




















Mama gave Me and Baby♥ 50$, but we finished it =.=
On what? On PizzaHut. Merepek kan?
Padahal dah plan nak beli benda lain sia.
Haha, after that. Met my family at Mustafa.
Waited for them, while Me and Baby♥ played games.
Then all of us when back home :)
Baby♥ and Me watched Percy Jackson, gerek!
Hahaha! ^^ Baby♥ cuddled up at me, lie down on my lap :)
And told me to play his hair. Spend quality time with Baby♥.
Put Baby♥ to sleep at 5Am, and Baby♥ nigau. So cute^^
[ Conversation. ]
* I was singing a song i normally sing to Baby♥.
Its Guardian Angel. *
Baby♥ : Nak you, nak Fyrynn. Nak! * Voice like crying. *
Me : Am here, i pat sini. Sleep lah.
* Then Baby♥ diam. So i was talking pula lah.
Talking alone, thought Baby♥ tak dengar but he did. *
Me : Baby, bila ni nak datang balik? I tunggu tau.
Baby♥ : I datang balik, on the 27. 27 i datang balik.
* Baby♥ kept repeating his words. Haha. *
On Sunday, waited for Baby♥ to wake up.
And rushed back to Khatib, Baby♥ waxed his hair up.
And went to meet My Cinta, Deelah♥ :D
Watched KudaKepang with her. Wheeeee~










As for today, went out with Mama, and Kakak(s).
To Tampines Ikea, took some photos too~